- My honest has been working out in the Texarkna area for a goof 3 weeks now and we miss him. I think he’s homesick because he’s talked about quitting twice already.
- Honey wants to live in a state other than California. I would consider it and y’all know I have in the past but I’m too grown to move to another state for a “boyfriend”. I ain’t gon do it.
- My job is still boring as hell but I need to keep it while I consider cosmetology school. If I’m gonna do that I need to still work here during the day.
- I’m still at work. This has been the longest day of my life.
- I’m still working on my book, I hope to be done before summer.
- Jas is getting tall on me. She finally outgrew all her 3T clothes.
- Anybody need some 3T clothes?
- I’m excited to dress my baby up for Easter. I got her the cutest little dress and I’m debating on flat ironing her hair for the 1st time.
- I have to make an appointment to see the Endocrinologist. I’m having issues with my legs and feet and it’s kind of scaring me.
- For some reason I can only read REAL books in the bathtub.
- Jas is going to start Kindergarten this fall. She’ll start while she’s still 4 so I’m trying to make sure she’s prepared.
- I have to work on my patience with her when it comes to her school work. I get frustrated when I know she knows how to do something but pretends she doesn’t remember to get out of it.
- I’m tired a lot. Another reason why I need to see the specialist.
Well that’s all for now! Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend!