This time my tagger was Keylus over at Determined to be Fit
Here are the rules
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. ( im gonna do this part but I wont tag anyone, some of y’all still haven’t done the last tag I issues lol)
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them. ( again, I won’t tag anyone, most everyone is already playing lol)
So here we go, as if I’m not already random enough
1. I LOVE dogs! they are my favorite animal but I don’t want to add one to my family. After my Bayley died after 11 years in our family, I don’t think I could take that kind of heartbreak again.
2. I have a potty mouth sometimes. I’m trying not to cuss and I never cuss in front of Jas. It’s a struggle y’all!
3. I have the world’s fastest growing nails! I can cut them off and a few days later they are already longer than they should be.
4. I’m addicted to polishing my nails. I HAVE to have polish on them. Last week I decided to let them breathe because they had become discolored from so much polish. I’m still just rocking the clear and I feel so nekkid!
5. It’s very rare that I listen to Hip Hop music anymore. It’s not what it use to be. I listen to R&B 98% of the time
6. I love taking pictures and I’m always on! My manager who took our family pictures said that my family were like professionals lol
7. I’m bored with my current Job and want another one. I would just rather not work another “Job”. I’d love to do something I actually enjoy. Let me figure out what that is 1st.
8. I write my name with my Honey’s last name often. you know how you used to do when you were a kid and you liked a boy? Yea, something like that lol. He’s truly a keeper if I’m thinking about giving up my last name for his.
9. I have a sneaker collection. Most women don’t get it but every guy I know does lol.
10. I’ve always wanted to learn to play and instrument. I’m leaning toward the Acoustic Guitar. My niece Deja is learning to play and its something I think I’d be very good at if I learned the techniques.
11. I hate “scary” movies. They are just so dumb and not scary at all. Complete waste of money if you ask me.
Keyalus asked some questions I have to answer to here they go. . .
- Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Got any real life ghost stories to share?Yes! I always believed in angels and when my grandfather passed away some years ago I knew he stuck around. My grandmother says he still comes to see her when she needs him most.
- What would your dream career be (regardless of your personal talents or familial obligations)? create music in some way. A song writer maybe.
- Describe the best restaurant meal that you’ve ever had. Mexican food at El Cholo’s in L.A. I had chicken chimichungas for the 1st time from there and it has been my favorite meal ever since.
- What is your favorite candy bar?Peanut butter all day son! lol Reece’s PB cups
- If money was not an issue, how many children would you have (if any)?2. I always said I wanted 4 but thats excessive for me. Children require so much attention, the more of you have the less attention you can give to each child so now 2 is my max.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? No. I believe you can be completely attracted to someone when you 1st see them( and not just sexually). But I don’t think you can love someone until you know them.
- Where would you like to live besides the place you live now? ATL would be my 1st choice. If I couldn’t be near my parents and siblings the rest of my extended family would do and most of them are in ATL.
- If you could travel back in time and change some incident in your life, would you do so? You would have no idea what effect this change might have on your current life. I would say yes to this but everything I have gone through in life has made me who I am. If I were to change even one thing, I might now be standing where I am today and I can honestly say I love this life.
- When your hair was the longest, how long was it? When your hair was the shortest, how short was it? My longest hair was mid back. My shortest hair was right below my ears.
- I heard on the radio that a recent episode of Fear Factor had the contestants drinking donkey se.me.n. Would you do this for the chance to win money? Thats definitely not enough money to do something like that. We need to be talking MILLIONS!
- What’s the largest prize that you’ve ever won? You know, I’ve never won any prizes worth much of anything. I rarely try my luck. I think that’s something I’ll do in 2012 for sure!
ok that’s it folks. I won’t tag anyone but feel free to do this is you’d like. Thanks Keylus for tagging me!