So I was on Ms. Khaki’s Blog like I am pretty much every day( mon-fri while at work when I’m suppose to be working) and I see that she hit me with a Versatile blogger award which I gladly accept.
Im supposed to list 7 things about myself that people may not know and pass on to 5 more people. And I shall. So lets get to it. . .
1. I really dislike pretty much all of my co-workers. Low-Key I think they are all racist and probably don’t associate with any other black people aside from me.
2. I love to swim! I could stay in a pool for hours and hours and not ever get tired of it.
3. I didn’t find Princess J’s Sperm Donor physically attractive and I thank the lawd that she looks just like me!
4. I can sing pretty darn good but I hate for people to listen to me so I play it off often.
5. I hate being in love as much as I love it( if that makes sense to anyone lol) I love the feeling but hate how complicated love can be.
6. Sometimes I just watch by baby sleep and tears fall from my eyes( getting misty right now * sniffle* I love her more than I can even express in words. It’s crazy how instant the love between mother and child can be.
7. If I could remove just my tummy and keep the rest of my curves I would be so extra in love with my self( more than I already am lol ) I plan to work on it tho and soon.
So who do I tag? uhh. . .
Hellokittyslut because she’s my twinzy and I loves that chick-a-dee
Barista because SHE seems like a very cool chick who i’d like to know more about
Keyalus because she also seems like a very cool chick who i’d love to know more about
Babs for those same reasons
Christina, Izzy’s mommy 🙂